Summer Golf Cart – Columbia, SC
Custom Golf Carts Columbia has a friendly, knowledgeable staff and a hassle free environment to provide our customers with an easy, convenient buying experience for your summer golf cart deal. Browse online at what we have to offer or call us and speak with one of our customer sales representatives. Not only is Custom Golf Carts Columbia #1 in the Midlands for golf cart sales, but we also pride ourselves on our customer service. Check out what some of our satisfied customers had to say HERE.
Summer Golf Cart Tips – 3 ways to prep your cart
Is your summer golf cart ready for those nice morning and afternoons out on the golf course? Are you planning on cruising the neighborhood on your cart; is it street legal? Before we’re fully fledged in summer, top up your golf cart and make sure it’s ready for everything that’s coming its way.
Care and Maintenance
Just like you would service your everyday vehicle, your golf cart also needs monthly and annual check-ups. No matter what cart you have, stay current and safe with these regular checks:
- Pressure wash car and undercarriage
- Battery Check
- Break Inspection
- Tire pressure adjustments
- Oil level check
- Steering check
- Suspension Lubrication and Inspection
- Inspect and fill water levels in batteries if needed
Golf carts are one of the most common forms of transportation in communities and neighborhoods. Some communities and cities even allow golf carts to be driven on the road. However, for your cart to qualify there are some requirements that must be met in Florida.
- Head Lamps/Stop Lamps
- Turn Signal Lamps
- Tail Lamps
- Reflex Reflectors
- Parking Brakes
- Rearview Mirrors
- Seat Belts
- Vehicle Identification numbers
The most important thing to remember concerning your cart this summer is to stay safe! Golf cart safety is imperative to the well-being of you and those around you. Remember to follow these safety tips:
- Always drive responsibly; arms and legs should always remain in the vehicle and seat belts should always be fastened (if equipped with them).
- Only carry passengers that you have seats for.
- Never drive recklessly or “joy ride”. Obey vehicle traffic laws and the rules of the road.
- Never drive intoxicated or under the influence of any drug or narcotic.
- Always use hand signals to indicate upcoming turns as well as your turn signals.
- Avoid excessive speeds, sudden starts and stops, and avoid sharp turns at fast speeds.
- Avoid driving in inclement weather if you can.
Call Custom Golf Carts Columbia today to ensure your summer golf cart is summer ready!
Summer Golf Cart Deal – Custom Golf Carts Columbia Location
Custom Golf Carts Columbia is conveniently located at 855 Chapin Rd in sunny Chapin, SC. We are open Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 and Saturday 9-2pm. We are always available to help you with service, questions or customizations. Feel free to look us up on Facebook on our Custom Golf Carts Columbia page where we do a “Golf Cart of the week”. Our phone number is (803) 941-7523.