Beaufort golf cart sales – why buy local?
Custom Golf Carts Columbia has a friendly, knowledgeable staff and a hassle free environment to provide our customers with an easy, convenient Beaufort golf cart sales buying experience. We are located in Chapin, SC, and are natives of SC. Meaning we know the weather and the best way to take care of your golf cart to ensure it lasts for years to come. We have certified technicians ready to offer you the best golf cart knowledge in town. Live on the coast? Salt air a concern? Don’t worry – Custom Golf Carts Columbia has your back!
Browse online at what we have to offer or call us and speak with one of our customer sales representatives.
Beaufort golf cart sales – golf cart maintenance tips
Battery care is key with Beaufort golf cart sales. The Low-country weather patterns can take a toll on a golf cart, but if you follow our simple tips – your golf cart will last for year and years to come:
To ensure you correctly and effectively fill your battery, follow these steps:
- Open the vent caps to check the fill wells; the minimum level for the solution is the top of the plates.
- If the level is below the plates, then add just enough water (distilled) to cover them.
- Charge the battery completely, and check the electrolyte level again.
- Add distilled water (the level should end up about 1/8” below the bottom of the fill well)
- For best results, clean all vent caps before replacing them. Be sure they are tightly secured into place.
- Use only distilled water for golf cart batteries. Throughout their lives, electric vehicle batteries may use up to a full 16 quarts of water. Using non-distilled water results in a buildup of minerals in the batteries that can negatively affect performance and lifespan.
Beaufort golf cart sales – Google reviews
Custom Golf Carts Columbia is your best dealer when shopping for Beaufort golf cart sales. Read some of our most recent reviews on Google to see why:
“Review is a little late but better late than never! My boyfriend and I bought a cart from them back in the spring. We looked at every place in columbia. When we talked to Mike (I think was his name) our search was over! He explained everything to us so we would understand. He seemed to have knowledge of golf carts beyond bolting parts on to make them look pretty. Our cart was delivered when they said and was better than we expected. Oh and the price was better then the other too.” – Molly
“These Guys are Awesome Very Quick response times and they really try hard to save you money by avoiding unnecessary repairs.” – Al
“Honest people that do exactly what they say they will. My family loves our golf cart. They always get the service done in a timely manner, too.” – Nikki